What does it mean to be a Friend of the Lake Artists Society?
As a member of FOLAS you will receive:
- An invitation to the Friends Wine Reception (first private view) and to the exhibition Private View.
- A free exhibition catalogue.
- Unlimited free access to the exhibition accompanied by one guest on each occasion.
- A full colour Newsletter in June and November each year with news, events, articles plus occasional FOLAS offers exclusive to members. Assistance with contacting LAS members regarding commissions etc.
The editor welcomes the following contributions:
- Letters from FOLAS members on any aspect of the LAS
- ‘What’s On’ information for any forthcoming event that LAS members may be holding
- Stories and articles from Society members that may be of interest to Friends
- ‘From the Studio’ articles from Society members
- Advertisements from any gallery that carries work by LAS members or from any art materials/services supplier (£80 for half page in two issues)
The deadline for copy is:
Early May for the June edition.
Early October for the November edition.
All contributions should be sent to the editor c/o the FOLAS Secretary.
Joan Hobbs, FOLAS Secretary,
The Copse, Old Hall Road,
Windermere. LA23 1JA.
Tel: 015394 45220